- Venue Entry can be paid on the day.
- Tournaments must be prepaid. No on the day Tournament signups
- Venue Limit of 200 per day
- Nobody may use the VR Section
- No outside food and drink are allowed on the premises. Only food and drink ordered from the EXP Canteen is permitted
Some of the rules may conflict with the game specific rules. Where this is the case, the Game Specific Rules take priority
- Double Elimination – if there are more than 32 players, the bracket will be split into smaller, more manageable parts
- All sets other than the Winners Finals, Losers Finals and Grand Finals will be First to 2 wins (Best out of 3)
- The Finals will be First to 3 Wins (Best out of 5) each
- If you are not present when the judge calls you for your game, you will be given 2 minutes. If you are not present after the 2 minutes, you will be disqualified
- Blind Pick Rule – For the first game, you can choose any character you want. If you are concerned about a player waiting for you to pick, then counter picking, you can choose to blind pick. This is where both players tell a judge, who they plan to pick, then both players reveal their sheets and play the character said to their judge. If you want to do a blind pick, contact the judge of your bracket.
- Loser may switch character. Also check game specific rulings in case there are any rulings about switching
- Stage Picking Rules – If either player disagree’s on a stage pick, please come to a conclusion by yourselves, otherwise a judge will choose it for you
- Pre-register – For Sakura Fight Festa, no tournament registrations will be allowed on the day. You must pre-register on this site
- Check In – One hour before the tournament starts, head to the judging table
- Before the Tournament Starts – Players will be gathered in the Tournament Hall. Depending on the amount of entrants, the Bracket may be split into pools. We will then assign each pool a judge and a location. Stay in that area and listen to that judge
- Once you know where you need to be, once the games start, do not leave that area. That is where your tournament matches will be, and if you are called for a match, and you are not there…you will be disqualified and it will count as a loss. If you really need to leave (for example, you need to go to the toilet) please let your bracket judge know. From then, just follow what your bracket judge says
Arcana Heart 3 Six Stars – You may switch Arcana freely, and if you want to blind pick your Arcana, hold start.
Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code – Stages which are primarily one colour, are banned.
Blazblue Central Fiction 2.0
- No Unlimited characters are allowed during the tournament
- The Following Stages are BANNED due to Parallax scrolling problems: BLUE & Forbidden Gate
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
- First to 3 Rounds instead of First to 2
- Stage Hazards are on
- Stage Selection should be Random Select
- If there is a pause or controller disconnect while the game is active, then the offending player forfeits that round.
- Notify when you are going for a button check so there is no confusion. Buttons checks MUST be performed before the match starts and is the responsibility of the player.
- Any players caught colluding will be BANNED from the tournament without refund
- Chronos converters are banned. Fully Updated Brook Converters are okay.
- PS4 wireless pads are allowed. Any input lag caused by bluetooth interference will not be NGI’s liability.
- If there are any Controller issues during the round, the offending player will immediately forfeit the current round.
- Drugs/illegal substances, any found will mean ejection from the venue and possible banning of future events.
- No fighting at the venue, any fighting is a bannable offense, if there is a problem please contact a member of staff first.
- Any weaponry brought to the venue will result in immediate calls to the police.
- Any controllers and sticks are your own responsibility; we will not look after any at any time.
- Do not touch any of the consoles unless you are plugging in your stick or controller.
- Please make sure you have your wrist band at all times. Staff will periodically check if you have your wristband with you
- For venue entry, please print off your Product receipt and a symbol of identification (Driver’s Licence, Passport, EU National Identity Card) to get your wristband.
- You must make sure you register and paid your tournament entry before you finish registration..
- Refunds are done by a case by case system, this year we CANNOT guarantee your refund.